google ads
Men's Ballard Reversible Neoprene Nylon Down Jacket | Blauer ®
BALLARD REVERSIBLE NEOPRENE NYLON DOWN JACKET_
BALLARD REVERSIBLE NEOPRENE NYLON DOWN JACKET_1
Share:
ID: 23WBLUC06047-006359

Men's reversible down jacket in nylon and neoprene with attached hood and light padding.
On one side, shiny fabric with stripe stitching. Two front pockets with invisible snap.
On the other side, smooth lightweight neoprene fabric in contrasting colour, two zip pockets in contrasting colour and slider cover.
Central fastening with reversible double slider zip.
Lycra tape on hood edge.
On both sides, characteristic Blauer loop on left chest and Blauer patch on the smooth side.
100% nylon down jacket on one side, 90% polyester and 10% elastane on the other with 90% duck down and 10% feather padding, 90 gr.

-Model is 188 cm with a 96 cm chest and wears a size Large
Regular Fit

In general, shipments in Italy and European Union are delivered:
STANDARD DELIVERY: within 3-4 working days
EXPRESS DELIVERY: within 2 working day
Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 4-5 working days (not accounting for customs delays).

We offer Express Delivery for most locations. If available, we’ll present the option at checkout

If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, you can exchange or return any purchases within 14 days of receipt.

More information in our Exchanges & Returns section.

  • XXL
  • 3XL
  • M
  • S
  • Dark Green
  • Blue
  • Black
Availability:
Please select the options to display the availaibility
Share:
If you want to be prompted via email as soon as this product becomes available please insert your email address here
Blauer - BALLARD REVERSIBLE NEOPRENE NYLON DOWN JACKET - Black - Blauer

BALLARD REVERSIBLE NEOPRENE NYLON DOWN JACKET

  • XXL
  • 3XL
  • M
  • S
  • Dark Green
  • Blue
  • Black

>$< 434.00>$< 260.40